Leisur Hive - free gig at The Marquee, feb 8th

  • leisur_hive
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      Hello,

      We (Leisur Hive that is) are playing at the newly re-opened Marquee
      club in Leicester Square, London, UK on February 8th.

      ...And it's free to get in! But only if you email your name to:
      info@... to be added to the guest list. (otherwise it's
      £5 on the door)

      Here's the details:

      LEISUR HIVE
      SUNS OF THE TUNDRA
      CUBIC SPACE DIVISION
      And special guests
      NO HOPE IN NEW JERSEY

      Live at The MARQUEE (Leicester Square, London, UK)
      on TUESDAY FEBRUARY 8th

      Doors are at 7.30, first band on at 8.00pm

      Email us at info@...
      to get your name on the guest list that gets you in free :)

      http://www.leisur-hive.co.uk