Jan 29th - Robotic Racial Profiling – Free Show Boston MA

  • Alan Fleming
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      H A N S E L S H O W
      Experience the first ever �ROBOTIC RACIAL PROFILING�
      flyer: http://hansel.org/jan29.pdf

      FREE show - January 29th (Saturday night)
      At AXIOM
      an exciting new art/performance gallery run by artists in Allston/Boston MA
      http://babel.massart.edu/~hkayser/

      located on the 3rd story of an old firehouse at:
      10 Harvard Ave
      Allston MA
      (check http://www.mapquest.com for directions)

      [[ 9:00 p.m. until ?? a.m. ]]

      featuring various sets throughout the night by:
      HANSEL http://hansel.org
      along with powerful video art by GLITCH http://glitchcrew.com
      Other artists T.B.A.

      Experience Hansel in THEIR element (this is Hansel's home, this is
      where we record and practice.. AND in an amazing HUGE space,
      the 3rd floor of an old FIREHOUSE, artist owned and operated)

      Hansel will perform scattered sets, at a totally casual party/show at
      one of the sickest new venues in boston!

      featuring video art by GLITCH (a chaotic mesh of video feedback
      projections and laser based waveform generators.. no rave laser light
      shit, this is what youd see if you were being crushed to death by a
      black hole)

      as well as some performances by other artitsts

      DONT Miss this one!
      No club atmosphere!
      just people hanging out, with some ultra sick mixes and video art blasting!hansel.org

      \r\n\t\t
      \r\nYahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.\r\n
      hansel.org