record label sought for ambient/chill-out

  • isaduan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi all,

      I have two ambient projects currently ready, and want to get record
      deals for them both. Any suggestions of suitable record labels, or
      any other relevant advice would be most welcome.

      Free mp3's of both are available.

      1) pure-ambient (aka. cutting-edge-ambient). Album . . .

      MeldSpace "Constructed Organics" . . . rich every-changing organic
      textures and atmospheres, sometimes dark and intense, sometimes
      beautiful and etherial. A masterpiece of true pure-ambient.

      http://www.chris-melchior.com/meldspace.htm

      2) andaman-ambient . . . dance-based-ambient/chill-out with an asian
      influence . . . DVD.

      Andaman-ambient presents "Spherics" . . . almost 2 hours of
      ambient video . . . expansive serene landscapes and gentle flowing
      beauty alongside Asian-influenced dance-based-ambient music.

      Founded in Phuket, Thailand, andaman-ambient creates
      music live using state-of-the-art digital technology and
      acoustic instruments, enabling spontaneous creativity and
      unique ever-changing ambient sound-scapes. More than
      half of the music on this DVD was created live, giving
      creative spontaneity unheard-of in multi-tracked studio recordings.

      http://www.chris-melchior.com/andaman_ambient.htm