Hybridity @ Foundry tonight

  • djf@freeola.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      .

      H Y B R I D I T Y
      with DJ Dan Frampton

      Mesmeric contemporary Middle Eastern beats,
      mixed with experimental drum+bass and broken dub.

      ...plus some festive Washington Go-Go on the 23rd!

      @ THE FOUNDRY

      Thurs 23 Dec and Thurs 27 Jan
      7-11pm, Free

      The Foundry, 86 Great Eastern Street
      London EC2A 3JL
      Old Street tube (Exit 3)
      (020) 7739 6900
      info@...
      http://www.foundry.tv

      @ CAFE 1001

      1st Wednesday of every month: 5 Jan, 2 Feb, 2 Mar . . .
      6pm -- 10.30pm, Free

      Cafe 1001, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 (020) 7247 9679
      Shoreditch, Liverpool Street, or Aldgate East tubes

      **

      For more info, or to be removed from our emailout list, contact:
      djf@...

      .