New Label/Marhaug

  • Keith Utech
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2004
      Hello all,

      I have recently started a new cd label catering to eclectic and experimental
      releases. My first offering is a recording from Norwegian noise engineer
      Lasse Marhaug. Titled "Spaghetti Western Rainbow" the recording was captured
      live at WNUR radio in Chicago in September of this year. My website is not
      up yet, but if you are interested in a copy please email me
      <utechrecords@...>. I'd be happy to send cover shots or reply to
      any inquiries. The price is $11 ppd in the US. I accept PayPal or money
      orders. Thanks.

      Keith
      utechrecords@...