top 10

  • jamello@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004
      Not all 2004 releases, rather a list of things I listened to/enjoyed the
      most this year (in no particular order):

      - Sonny Simmons -- Staying on the Watch
      - Grachan Moncur III -- Mosaic Select 3cd box
      - Fiery Furnaces -- Blueberry Boat
      - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti 2
      - Supersilent 6
      - Death From Above 1979 -- You're a Woman, I'm a Machine
      - DFA comp #2
      - Klang -- No Sound is Heard
      - AC Newman -- The Slow Wonder
      - Jason Forrest -- The Unrelenting Songs of the 1979 Post Disco Crash

      Happy new year.

      Jack