Re: [thewire] Re: AMM with Sachiko M - London 13 December

  • Olivier Borzeix
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2004
      Though, I don't want to be mistaken, I don't think the internet plaid
      any part in Rowe's departure, the book and the "inside" relations alone
      must have been the reason. Internet just made it a bit more painful w/
      lots of figures from the improv scene indulging themselves in some
      slightly childish debates (which aren't worth the internet hunt in my
      opinion).

      Olivier

      Le 04-12-09, � 10:35, richardreesjones a �crit :