Re: The Fall

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
      --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas C. Moore" <tcmoore@p...>
      wrote:
      > Can anyone recommend where to start with the Fall's catalog?

      There was a 2cd set of the early stuff put out a couple of years back
      which oughta be worth getting.Totally Wired: Rough Trade Anthology.

      I've only got Dragnet, Hex Enduction Hour, B-sides 84-89 and a cheapo
      compi but they're all good. I don't really know the later stuff.
      Dropped out of keeping up to date with them in the late 80s, at which
      point I would've had more stuff on vinyl.

      The videos are sposed to be pretty cool too
      Stevo