Re: [thewire] The Fall

  • Martin Johansson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
      I would suggest that you start with:

      Slates, Slags, etc.

      or maybe

      50.000 Fall Fans Can't Be Wrong

      and be sure to check out:

      Theme from Sparta F.C. #1
      Theme from Sparta F.C. #2
      Theme from Sparta F.C. #3

      /Martin

      Thomas C. Moore wrote:

      > Can anyone recommend where to start with the Fall's catalog?

    • Thomas C. Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
        Can anyone recommend where to start with the Fall's catalog?
      • Stevo
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
          --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas C. Moore" <tcmoore@p...>
          wrote:
          > Can anyone recommend where to start with the Fall's catalog?

          There was a 2cd set of the early stuff put out a couple of years back
          which oughta be worth getting.Totally Wired: Rough Trade Anthology.

          I've only got Dragnet, Hex Enduction Hour, B-sides 84-89 and a cheapo
          compi but they're all good. I don't really know the later stuff.
          Dropped out of keeping up to date with them in the late 80s, at which
          point I would've had more stuff on vinyl.

          The videos are sposed to be pretty cool too
          Stevo