FW: Enraptured Records Launches own brand of Cola!

  • jon attwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      -----Original Message-----
      From: jack trevillion [mailto:jackenraptured@...]
      Sent: 02 December 2004 11:31
      Subject: Enraptured Records Launches own brand of Cola!

      Yes Enraptured has decided to launch it's very own brand of cola drink and
      mobile phone division, which will happen just as soon as Enraptured Airways
      has secured a fleet of 747's and it's own transatlantic routes, subject to
      the Enraptured Wedding Dress Boutique opening in time which will depend on
      the completion of a world record attemp to walk round the M25 in 80 hrs!
      Please can I ask all of you to keep this secret, I don't want anyone else
      hijacking my ideas!

      In the mean time, hi everyone and heres all the LATEST NEWS:

      GIG NEWS:

      On Saturday 4th Dec Slipstream (former members of Spacemen3 & Spiritualized,
      for those that don't know) play their only London date at the Dublin Castle
      and will be showcasing new material along with some old favourites.
      Let me tell you the new material is fantastic and there is a real chance
      they will sign a major deal in the near future as the interest is there from
      the Big boys, so an opportunity to say you were there!
      If you're in London on Saturday night and fancy a gig, If you loved the
      Transcendental album, then this is definately for YOU!

      SLIPSTREAM GIG £4.50 if you print out and bring attached flyer
      SAT 4TH DEC
      ON STAGE 10PM
      DUBLIN CASTLE
      94 PARKWAY
      CAMDEN
      LONDON NW1
      NEAREST TUBE CAMDEN TOWN - 2 MINUTE WALK

      NEW RELEASES:

      Just when you thought all had gone quiet, well here's some treats for you,
      three new vinyl releases to wet your appetites!

      These three will be available direct from Enraptured from the 7TH of DEC and
      from the usual mail order outlets a short while after that but before
      Christmas, so place an order with them now if you prefer.
      They should be fully distributed by Cargo UK in the new year, if you prefer
      to ask your local record shop to order them for you, they distribute
      worldwide.

      Data 70 - 'Space Loops Volume One' - RAPTLP41 Double 7" Gatefold 'Album' 16
      tracks on clear vinyl, 500 only, beautiful, melodic experimental electronic
      sounds from Jon Chambers (Sunray) and Bob Bhamra (Sucks to DJ's).
      Technically not a real LP, but very nice all the same and cheaper!
      Price: Dbl 7” UK £5.50 ($8.00) Europe £6.00 ($9.00)(Eur 8.50) Rest of World
      £7.00 ($10.50) postage & packaging inclusive.

      Ramp - 'St Ockwell' - RAPT4542 Debut 7" on multi-coloured vinyl, 500 only,
      heart melting, lush electronics from new, Australian Whizz-kid, Patrick Van
      Kann (checkout his debut track, 'Yellow Cake', on Bedroom Ambience 4).
      Price: 7” UK £3.50 ($5.50) Europe £4.00 ($6.00)(Eur 5.50) Rest of World
      £5.00 ($7.50) postage & packaging inclusive.

      Sunray - 'Retrospective in Stereo' - RAPTLP43 includes demo and previously
      unreleased material, 500 copies pressed on 180 gram heavy virgin vinyl
      platter in 350gram thick card sleeve, a chilled-out trip to psycadellic
      heaven, wonderful.
      Price: 180g LP UK £10.00 ($15.00) Europe £11.00 ($16.50)(Eur 16.00) Rest of
      World £12.00 ($18.00) postage & packaging inclusive.

      Also please find attached the up dated mail order/discography price list,
      for your viewing pleasure and don't assume you've missed out on a particular
      limited release etc, it's worth asking, as the item you want might still be
      floating around and I will point you in the right direction, if I haven't
      got it myself.

      WEBSITE:

      For far too long the Enraptured site has been as basic as they come, but
      very shortly it will be back up and while not quite all singing and dancing
      it will be a thousand times better and will be continued to be developed
      until it is all singing and dancing, so to speak!
      Haven't got a date yet but before Christmas, I'll keep you all informed.

      My sincere thanks to Francesco the designer for all his hard work!!!

      JOHN PEEL:

      There is little more I could add to the shear volume of tributes and praise
      that he richly deserved!
      But to say, he was a true champion of the small indie label and it was an
      amazing thrill to hear something you released played on his show and then
      hear him make comments about it!

      Noteably when he played something off 'Day Dreaming' - Bedroom Ambience 2,
      remarking afterwards on the nude picture sleeve, "In our house thats known
      as a Madge!", referring to Nichola Richardsons nether regions.
      I also had the pleasure of meeting him at the Meltdown Festival he hosted,
      when he invited Silver Apples to play with Blur, memories that will not be
      forgotten.

      God Bless you John and I'm sure you are spinning the wheels of steel
      somewhere in heaven!

      Well thats all folks, except to say, I hope to see some of you on Saturday
      for Slipstream and look forward to hearing from you.

      Please feel free to FORWARD this email on to anyone you think might be
      interested!

      MANY THANKS

      Jack

      Enraptured/Endorphin Records