monohm.com back online | new release from drumlake

  • monohm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      monohm.com is finally back online after unexpectedly having our plugs
      pulled last month. we have moved to another provider and hopefully we will
      now have a more reliable and faster connection.

      we have updated our site and have added a message board, as well as our
      tenth release from new artist drumlake

      monohm010 | drumlake | aqua genic ep

      descriptor | clicks | tones | drones

      in order to help with the running costs of the monohm.com, we have set up a
      donation scheme through paypal. if you enjoy our work please consider
      donating. an exclusive compilation ep omnitextures is available as a thank
      you to anyone donating $5 or more.

      thanks for listening.

      | www.monohm.com |