Fridge

  • Alex Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 1999
      Rumour has it that Fridge are due to play in Manchester sometime soon.
      Anyone got any idea when?

      Alex

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Alex Stone

      Concepts/Copy/Design

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    • dinyar
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2000
        Hi,

        I've grown very attached to the Fridge track on the Brainwashed freebie
        that came with the Wire. What I'd like to know is was that a one off or do
        they do that kind of thing usually? Also any web resources I could look up
        or past Wire issues covering them?

        Thanks,

        Dinyar

        np: Stepmother City - Sainkho Namchylak