Re: [thewire] Points of Interest

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
      II wish more stuff like this was posted. I'd really like to see sites where
      new bands send demos - or even better online radio that plays wide. Though I
      suppose technically I need the announcements for this kind of thing?

      I made up a links list of labels and webzines that I send out music
    • Keith Berry
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
        Good idea Mark, I am doing a web design course at the moment and have
        to decide on a subject to build a site around, so maybe I will have a
        go at doing it.

        --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <kybosh@t...> wrote:

        > II wish more stuff like this was posted. I'd really like to see
        sites where
        > new bands send demos - or even better online radio that plays wide.
        Though I
        > suppose technically I need the announcements for this kind of thing?

        too, thought I would share it as it might come in useful for certain
        people.

        If anybody wants to suggest some links that I have left out please
        do.

        http://uk.geocities.com/keithberryuk1/

        Best Keith Berry