Points of Interest

  • Keith Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
      hello

      I made up a links list of labels and webzines that I send out music
      too, thought I would share it as it might come in useful for certain
      people.

      If anybody wants to suggest some links that I have left out please
      do.

      http://uk.geocities.com/keithberryuk1/

      Best Keith Berry
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
        II wish more stuff like this was posted. I'd really like to see sites where
        new bands send demos - or even better online radio that plays wide. Though I
        suppose technically I need the announcements for this kind of thing?

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
          Good idea Mark, I am doing a web design course at the moment and have
          to decide on a subject to build a site around, so maybe I will have a
          go at doing it.