PayPal orders accepted & new distribution

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      Hello there!

      New item on our RAPE ART MAIL ORDER

      * K.I.L.L. "KATHARSIS" CD-R 11 If you like S.P.K. here is an industrial artist from Peru influenced by it. I recommend you this new album. It offers 11 industrial tracks, good quality sound & full color artworks. You can order it by $10,oo USD Post Paid to America or $12,oo Post Paid to Rest of world.

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

      PayPal orders are accepted but first ask us for order details to industriamasoquista@.... You can find most stuff from our label & mailorder directly from http://rapeartprods.tk/

      MOBILE PHONE 00593 98 314730

      all the best
      Javier