Re: [thewire] record stores

  • bremsstrahlung recordings
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      sound323

      Rui Tent�gal <rui.tentugal@...> wrote:
      Can anyone point me the best record stores in London to buy the music we all like?
      Thanks
      Rui

    • Rioual Jc
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
        There are good second hand CDs shops in Berwick Street
        in Soho.
        ( Sister Ray is quite good for industrial music )

        --- Rui Tentúgal <rui.tentugal@...> a écrit :

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        Terms of Service.

      • Andrew Cox
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
          Saturday, October 2, 2004, 12:22:02 AM, Rui wrote:
          > Can anyone point me the best record stores in London to buy the music we all like?

          Rough Trade - see www.roughtrade.com for locations - although it
          appears to be down at the moment.

          Sound 323 - from their site "323 Archway Road, Highgate, London N6
          5AA. The nearest underground station is Highgate, which is directly
          opposite our premises."

          Sister Ray - 94 Berwick Street, Soho.

          Rhythm Records - 281 Camden High Street