record stores

  • Rui Tentúgal
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Can anyone point me the best record stores in London to buy the music we all like?
      Thanks
      Rui

    • bremsstrahlung recordings
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        sound323

        Rui Tent�gal <rui.tentugal@...> wrote:
        Can anyone point me the best record stores in London to buy the music we all like?
        Thanks
        Rui

      • Rioual Jc
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
          There are good second hand CDs shops in Berwick Street
          in Soho.
          ( Sister Ray is quite good for industrial music )

          --- Rui Tentúgal <rui.tentugal@...> a écrit :

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Terms of Service.

        • Andrew Cox
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
            Saturday, October 2, 2004, 12:22:02 AM, Rui wrote:
            > Can anyone point me the best record stores in London to buy the music we all like?

            Rough Trade - see www.roughtrade.com for locations - although it
            appears to be down at the moment.

            Sound 323 - from their site "323 Archway Road, Highgate, London N6
            5AA. The nearest underground station is Highgate, which is directly
            opposite our premises."

            Sister Ray - 94 Berwick Street, Soho.

            Rhythm Records - 281 Camden High Street