Estenburia

  • Ducky Fresh
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2004
      Does anyone have an Estenburia record for sale or know where I can actually find one. E-bay gots nothing.

      They are on Japan Sessions label and have Yoshimi.

      :-)

      Julian
      www.killshaman.com

      Gary Atkins <gatki@...> wrote:
      > > Anybody else pinpoint a specific record as an epiphany?

      From childhood, the soundtrack from "The Jungle Book" stands out; from the
      late-teen years, the "Music & Rhythm" WOMAD compilation opened my brain
      right up; and "Pay It All Back, Vol. 1" delivered the knock-out blow in
      1984. The last 20 years have seen several more "moments", but I've already
      pluralized "record" and "epiphany"...Thanks.

      -G