Foundry: Hybridity Thur9Sept

  • djf@freeola.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2004
      .

      H Y B R I D I T Y

      DJ Dan Frampton presents a mesmeric and chilled post-work social
      night of contemporary avant-garde and experimental North African and
      Middle Eastern beats . . . mixed with broken dub, audio literature,
      modern classical, and minimal drum+bass.

      Featuring a special set of works by Muslimgauze, remixed and reconstructed.

      @ THE FOUNDRY

      Thursday, 9 September
      7-11pm, Free

      The Foundry, 86 Great Eastern Street
      London EC2A 3JL
      Old Street tube (Exit 3)
      (020) 7739 6900
      info@...
      http://www.foundry.tv

      For more info, or to be removed from our emailout list, contact:
      djf@...

      Full speed 512K broadband from Freeola just �26.99 - forget the rest
      FREE unlimited web space, e-mail & domain hosting www.freeola.com