Re: [thewire] Re: free jazz etc

  • stuff1424@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2004
      I only caught a thread of this topic... ecstatic free jazz? Spiritual? It
      might be too obvious but surely The Seasons by Alan Silva & The Celestrial
      Communication Orchestra. I only have part 6 on the Jazz Actuel boxset but it's the
      most intense free jazz you'll most likely ever hear. Sounds just like Merzbow
      actually. Also check the wonderful 'Living Space' by Coltrane and his wife on
      The Wire 20yrs boxset, and of course Universal Consciousness, for a different
      mood.

      Rich.