Hybridity on Brick Lane tomorrow Wed 1st Sept

  • djf@freeola.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 5:21 PM
      .

      H Y B R I D I T Y

      DJ Dan Frampton presents a mesmeric and chilled post-work social
      night of contemporary avant-garde and experimental North African and
      Middle Eastern beats . . . mixed with broken dub, audio literature,
      modern classical, and minimal drum+bass.

      Featuring live Egyptian percussion from John Davies.

      @ CAFE 1001

      1st Wednesday of every month: 1 Sep, 6 Oct, 3 Nov, 1 Dec . . .
      6pm -- 10.30pm, Free

      Cafe 1001, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 (020) 7247 9679
      Shoreditch, Liverpool Street, or Aldgate East tubes
      Food, beer, and wine available

      @ THE FOUNDRY

      Thursday, 9 September
      7-11pm, Free

      The Foundry, 86 Great Eastern Street
      London EC2A 3JL
      Old Street tube (Exit 3)
      (020) 7739 6900
      info@...
      http://www.foundry.tv

      ALSO:

      Sunday 12 September: Djs all day at Cafe 1001 (Brick Lane Festival)

      FREE local-rate dial-up - no monthly fees! Move over to Freeola for
      FREE unlimited web space, e-mail & domain hosting www.freeola.com