Shoplifting's gear stolen in NYC...

  • Matthew Saint-Germaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      From: Chris Pugmire [mailto:saintfelony@...]
      Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 6:55 PM
      To: saintfelony@...
      Subject: our guitars/drum hardware shoplifted

      hey everybody,

      all our guitars and hannah's drum hardware were stolen out of our
      trailer
      in
      queens ny... we're about 1/3 of the way through our tour so it's a
      definite
      bummer...
      luckily our amps and drums and suitcases and records weren't taken...

      here's what's missing if you can pass it on to people that frequent
      nyc/queens/brooklyn/ny area music stores or pawnshops... we know it's
      pretty much a lost cause but it doesn't hurt....

      this is what i know was taken so far:

      1960's hagstrom (looks like a jaguar kind of, small and light w/
      plastic
      body) - black with the jack made from a bike reflector
      1990's fender jazz bass - purple with white pickguard
      1990's fender telecaster - sunburst w/ dirty white pick guard
      1990's fender stratocaster - all white
      cymbal stand
      ride cymbal
      high hat stand
      high hat cymbals
      snare stand
      drum stool

      2 of our friend byron's guitars that we were bringing to him were
      stolen as
      well... i'm not sure what kind they were but will find out....

      if anyone can help us find equipment to borrow, help organize (or
      play)
      benefit shows or paypal accounts or has any good leads and some
      baseball
      bats it's much appreciated...

      other than that, things are ok... we're all safe and the tour has been
      going
      really well... marching with 500,000 other people against the
      RNC/empire/war was amazing....

      thankyou friends.......... love,
      chris/hannah/michelle/devin/SHOPLIFTING