CHEAP DIY Media Duplication Service!!! DVDR CDR CASS Orders going out!

  • Matthew Saint-Germaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 5:46 PM
      Why waste time copying yourself when you can have someone else do it
      faster and with superior quality! We offer CDR, DVDR and Cassette
      duplication cheaper than anywhere you can find!

      Equipment –

      TELEX 7-824 SPINWISE DVDR/CDR DUPLICATION TOWER

      TELEX 123 STEREO CASSETTE DUPLICATOR

      Telex is one of thee premier Duplication Companies and these are both
      their new models and brand new equipment. We offer unbeatable sound
      quality and production at a fraction of the cost of big duplication
      services.

      We are offering duplication on the following formats using only
      quality Ritek discs, which do not flake and have a lifespan of over
      100 years:

      All formats are silver/silver.

      DVD-

      DVD-R
      DVD-RW
      DVD+R
      DVD+RW
      DVD+R Dual Layer

      CD-

      CD-R
      CD-RW
      CD-R Colored
      CD-R Inkjet Printable
      CD-R Mini/3"
      CD-R Business Card
      CD-R 90 Min

      Plus we can probably duplicate any kind of strange DVD and CD format
      you have.

      Cass

      Any lengh Chrome or Normal Bias, this is not dubbing but duplication,
      the sound quality is second to none and destroys any normal dubbing.
      Plus the machine is BRAND NEW so no issues with an old dubbing deck.

      Cost

      DVD-R and +R 50-199 .80 200+ .75
      If you really want RW duplication I'll swoop you a price
      Dual Layer 50-199 1.60 200+ 1.55

      CDR 1-199 .55 200+ .50

      Specialty CDR (all but the CDR)
      Min order of 50 as we have to special order
      50-199 .90 200+ .85 there will be a small price break on the business
      card cdrs

      CASS

      We can do 1-94 minute tapes, special ordered for you. The turnaround
      time on this is about 4-7 days depending on the size of the order. I
      will have specific prices on this once I get a new bulk tape
      distributor as the one I used is quitting tapes. Expect the cost of a
      94 min chrome tape to be around 1.00 a copy and normal bias about .25
      cheaper. More on this soon.

      We will have all the specs and whatnot listed shortly at

      http://www.freedom-from.com/duplication

      Our turnaround time at the beginning will be 3-5 days including
      shipping. Local orders, once we get moving, will be offered same day
      service for a $15 fee. If you have any questions, please get in touch!

      msg@...
      612-396-6550

      PS Those of you waiting on label orders, they are all going out
      finally as i can make them properly again! Expect packages with
      freebies coming in the next 2 weeks!!!