Re: Decline of Western Civilisation DVd?

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2004
      --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, Daniel DiMaggio <ddimaggi@p...> wrote:
      > I didn't know there was a 3. What's it about?

      Dunno, not actually sure there is one now since other people have
      asked the same question elsewhere. I've only seen 2 which is so long
      ago now that I could see there being a 3 that I haven't heard of.
      I'll have to look up Spheeris' resume or something.
      Stevo
      Np old mixtape with James Brown Time is Running out Fast on it