Re: San Francisco Electronic Music Festival 2004

  • sroons714
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004
      Thomas Dimuzio played SFEMF in 2001. We try to mix up the list of
      performers we invite from festival to festival, so this year we asked
      some different people to play. Certainly not intended as a slight to
      Thomas. We can only afford to pay so many performers each year, so we
      have to make choices.

      And anyone who was at the show last night can report that
      Perkis/Wobbly were amazing.

      /sean