Grooves Magazine Newsletter #1

  • Sean Portnoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 5:15 PM
      What's new in the world of Grooves?

      -------------------------------------
      1) Hefty Records Immediate Action Contest
      2) Issue 14 now available
      3) Recent reviews on Groovesmag.com
      -------------------------------------

      In honor of Hefty Records' Immediate Action night at
      Sonotheque in Chicago on August 13 (more info here:
      http://www.groovesmag.com/news_item.php?id=00000005),
      we're happy to announce the following contest:

      1x GRAND PRIZE: HEFTY / IMMEDIATE ACTION Prize Pack
      -TELEFON TEL AVIV- Map Of What Is Effortless CD
      -TELEFON TEL AVIV- My Week Beats Your Year CDsingle
      -TELEFON TEL AVIV- Immediate Action #9 CDep
      -SLICKER- We All Have A Plan CD
      -SLICKER- Knock Me Down Girl CDsingle
      (all respective CDs will be personally autographed by
      TTA + SLICKER)
      -TELEFON TEL AVIV t-shirt
      -FREE pair of passes to the 13.AUGUST HEFTY/IA event
      if you live in the Chicago area

      3x RUNNER UP PRIZES:
      -TELEFON TEL AVIV t-shirt
      -FREE pair of passes to the 13.AUGUST HEFTY/IA event
      if you live in the Chicago area

      To win, send us the name of Slicker's first Hefty
      album in an email.

      Grooves Issue 14 now available, featuring:

      � Pan Sonic
      � To Rococo Rot
      � Two Lone Swordsmen
      � Animal Collective
      � Black Dice
      � The Hafler Trio
      � !!!
      � 100+ reviews

      for more information on purchasing or subscribing,
      click here:

      http://www.groovesmag.com/subscribe.php

      We have a slew of recent reviews posted exclusively at
      groovesmag.com, including:

      Ben Bracken + Eric Cook - Framed/Frozen - Simulated

      Broken Spindles - Fulfilled/Complete - Saddle Creek

      Camping - Suburban Shore - Plug Research

      Comatone - One into One Out - Feral Media

      Kareem - Neoclassical - Ramadan

      man�sbestfriend - The New Human Is Illegal - Morr
      Music

      Schneider TM - Reconfigures - Ear Sugar

      Shedding - Now I�m Shedding - Hometapes

      Two Lone Swordsmen - Peppered With Spastic Magic -
      Rotters Golf Club

      Various Artists - Zatsu Ongaku - V/Vm Test

      Various Artists - Katapult Various Artists - Karat

      World Standard & Wechsel Garland - The Isle -
      Staubgold

      To read them, please click here:

      http://www.groovesmag.com/reviews.php

      Best,