Introduce myself...

  • Brannan Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      I everybody, I want to introduce myself. My name is Brannan Lane.
      I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't know me. I'm an
      ambient music recording artist. Please check out some audio samples
      on my site: http://www.brannanlane.com

      Here's a little info to get you up to speed on my ambient efforts.

      I have recordings on a few labels. Emit Records, Space For Music and
      Ambient Circle Music. I have a number of solo releases and have
      collaborated with Ashera, Amir Baghiri, Robert Carty, Vidna Obmana,
      Biff Johnson, Silvercord, Zero Ohms, Jason Sloan, and Matt Borghi. I
      have been featured on "Music From The Hearts Of Space", "Star's
      End", "Musical Starstreams", "Emusic", "Echoes", and many more
      outstanding radio shows.

      I hold the #1 spot in the "Top Releases Of 2002" - Ambient
      Navigator. Five cds on the "Best Of Year" - Backroads Music. #1 and
      #2 "Best Selling CDs Of 2002" - Space For Music Records. Charted on
      Wind and Wire's 10 Favorite Ambient Recordings and also have tracks
      on the brand new Emit Records Compilation CDs.

      My newest cd is a special project entitled DISTANT FRIENDS (A
      Compilation Of Collaborations) Featuring Amir Baghiri, Robert Carty,
      Biff Johnson, Brannan Lane, Vidna Obmana, Zero Ohms, & Silvercord.
      (All tracks are previously unreleased.) Now officially released and
      shipping to your mail box.

      Next new release will be this August. PIANO DREAMS & NIGHTSCAPES -
      Brannan Lane. An audio sample is now up for this coming project.
      genre: ambient electro acoustic music. label: Ambient Circle Music

      Anyhow, thank you for your time and attention. I hope you feel like
      you know a little more about me now. Please feel free to contact me
      and introduce yourself as well.

      Fresh ambient music served chilled. We ship world wide.
      Secure online orders. Open 24 hours a day.
      http://www.brannanlane.com (artist site)