Introduce myself...

  • Brannan Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      I everybody, I want to introduce myself. My name is Brannan Lane.
      I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't know me. I'm an
      ambient music recording artist. Please check out some audio samples
      on my site: http://www.brannanlane.com

      Here's a little info to get you up to speed on my ambient efforts.

      I have recordings on a few labels. Emit Records, Space For Music and
      Ambient Circle Music. I have a number of solo releases and have
      collaborated with Ashera, Amir Baghiri, Robert Carty, Vidna Obmana,
      Biff Johnson, Silvercord, Zero Ohms, Jason Sloan, and Matt Borghi. I
      have been featured on "Music From The Hearts Of Space", "Star's
      End", "Musical Starstreams", "Emusic", "Echoes", and many more
      outstanding radio shows.

      I hold the #1 spot in the "Top Releases Of 2002" - Ambient
      Navigator. Five cds on the "Best Of Year" - Backroads Music. #1 and
      #2 "Best Selling CDs Of 2002" - Space For Music Records. Charted on
      Wind and Wire's 10 Favorite Ambient Recordings and also have tracks
      on the brand new Emit Records Compilation CDs.

      My newest cd is a special project entitled DISTANT FRIENDS (A
      Compilation Of Collaborations) Featuring Amir Baghiri, Robert Carty,
      Biff Johnson, Brannan Lane, Vidna Obmana, Zero Ohms, & Silvercord.
      (All tracks are previously unreleased.) Now officially released and
      shipping to your mail box.

      Next new release will be this August. PIANO DREAMS & NIGHTSCAPES -
      Brannan Lane. An audio sample is now up for this coming project.
      genre: ambient electro acoustic music. label: Ambient Circle Music

      Anyhow, thank you for your time and attention. I hope you feel like
      you know a little more about me now. Please feel free to contact me
      and introduce yourself as well.

      Peace,
      Brannan
      ---
      Fresh ambient music served chilled. We ship world wide.
      Secure online orders. Open 24 hours a day.
      http://www.brannanlane.com (artist site)