Yolki Palki

  • Anton Sporz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hello ducks,

      My band, Grand Sonics, is playing live next Friday 13th August at Winston
      International - Warmoesstraat 129, Amsterdam. Doors open at 9pm, 5 Euros to get
      in. Support is from Juliet's Ghost.

      And there's a remix competition happening right now on www.grandsonics.com:

      Source files are supplied in .amh format (Audiomulch - PC users
      can download the app free at www.audiomulch.com) and as exported
      separate track .wav files (for Mac users and PC users who aren't
      Audiomulch-literate). We'll also be handing out source file CDs at the gig.

      The prize? You'll just have to wait and see, won't you?

      Feel free to harness the power of your inner trilobite and send me the results.

      Love,

      Ben