Hybridity on Brick Lane tomorrow Wed4th

  • djf@freeola.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      .

      H Y B R I D I T Y

      DJ Dan Frampton presents a mesmeric and chilled post-work social
      night of contemporary avant-garde and experimental North African and
      Middle Eastern beats . . . mixed with broken dub, audio literature,
      modern classical, and minimal drum+bass.

      6pm -- 10.30pm, Free
      1st Wednesday of every month: 4 Aug, 1 Sep, 6 Oct . . .

      Cafe 1001, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 (020) 7247 9679
      Shoreditch, Liverpool Street, or Aldgate East tubes
      Food, beer, and wine available

      F O R T H C O M I N G

      September
      Wed 1st: Hybridity at Cafe 1001
      Sun 5th: Djs all day at Cafe 1001 (Brick Lane Festival)
      Thur 9th: Hybridity at The Foundry, 86 Great Eastern Street EC2

      For more info, or to be removed from our emailout list, contact:
      djf@...