Scott on TV

  • Simon Fay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Message: 4
      Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 19:39:19 -0000
      From: "gradyfinklemyer" <gradyfinklemyer@...>
      Subject: scott walker dvd

      There's a live appearance on Jools Holland, where he
      performs Tilt?
      Didn't know he ever performed anything live off of
      Tilt. There's also
      a music video from Climate of Hunter,

      He did 'Rosary' then walked straight off (I think).
      Given his lengthy experience and big talent I find
      his reticence rather tiresome. Butr Nick Drake wasn't
      built in a day. I recall dimly that Jools interviewed
      him circa 83-84 on 'The Tube' where the video for
      'Track 3'was shown.