New distribution

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hi there!

      We have 2 new CD's on our mailorder.

      SCREEING "LOW END" CD Experimental dark ambient artist from Israel You can order it by $12,oo USD Post Paid to U.S.A. & $14,oo USD Post Paid Rest of World

      VECTORSCOPE "MONITORING THE BLIND" CD Dark ambient artist from Israel. You can order it by $12,oo USD Post Paid to U.S.A. & $14,oo USD Post Paid Rest of World

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

      MOBILE PHONE 00593 98 314730

      Visit us: http://rapeartprods.tk/

      Available on AUGUST 15 - 2004

      - AS ALL DIE "AS ROME BURNS THE BAND PLAY'S ON" 3"CD-R 13 mins. of noise Limited edition & black & white art work (SEND US YOUR PRE-ORDER $6,oo USD Post Paid to America & $8,oo USD Post Paid Europe)

      - Our complete mailorder

      all the best
      Javier

    • Industria Masoquista
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2005
        Hello all!

        New distribution on Rape Art Prods.

        * MNDR 2011 DISSECTING TABLE "TRANQUILIZER" CD-R Three tracks composed & recorded by Ichiro Tsuji at UPD Studio, 2004 Good stuff. $10,oo USD Post Paid to America, $12,oo USD Post Paid To Europe & $13,oo USD Post Paid Rest Of World

        * PSYCH.KG 003 ULTRA MILKMAIDS "03/02/U.S.A.+" CD $10,oo USD Post Paid to America, $12,oo USD Post Paid To Europe & $13,oo USD Post Paid Rest Of World

        * sizinkiler feat. T´┐Żle Ache "moonlandingmixtheremix" 3"CD-R $7,oo USD Post Paid to America, $9,oo USD Post Paid To Europe & $10,oo USD Post Paid Rest Of World

        Please send us your order to:

        C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
        Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
        P.O. Box: 02-5268
        Miami - Florida 33102
        U.S.A.

        Visit us http://rapeartprods.tk/
        PayPal orders are accepted ask us for order info.

        Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

        Please send this new to people that can be interested on it.

        all the best
        Javier

      • Industria Masoquista
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2005
          Hi there!

          We have 4 new CD's on our mailorder.

          - A NOISE TRIBUTE TO REVEREND JIM JONES CD-R with: Audio Pollution / Scum Earth / Hinyouki / Industria Masoquista and more (Total Domination Records - Spain) $10,oo USD

          - CONTAGIOUS MUSIC CD-R with: Dissecting Table / Industria Masoquista & Naked Intruder (UPD ORGANIZATION-JAPAN) $10,oo USD

          - DISSECTING TABLE "HUMAN BREEDING" CD (RELEASE - U.S.A.) $14,oo USD

          - DISSECTING TABLE "LIFE" CD (RELEASE - U.S.A.) $14,oo USD

          Prices inc. postage to AMERICA

          Add to your order the following postage per item:

          $2,oo USD EUROPE
          $3,oo USD REST OF WORLD

          PayPal orders are accepted ask us for details to industriamasoquista@...