Television on Whistle Test?

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 8:33 AM
      I taped a performance of Foxhole from the late 80s version of whistle
      test. It was in their vintage view slot so I assumed it was from
      OGWT, now looks like it wasn't. The version of Foxhole broadcast on
      there was the sinbgle plus footage of trenches.
      It was definitely a late 70s live in
      studio performance and presumably from the BBC.
      Does anybody know where it came from?
      I think the same Whistle Test had Camper Van Beethoven live on it.
      This because in remembering the tape I had it on but haven't seen in
      years I think its almost right next to their performance.
      Stevo
    • kris_abplanalp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 10:04 AM
        today saturday july 31st