Re: Miles Box

  • keefycub
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
      Actually this is the box with the DVD in which for the first half
      hour he turns his back to you and takes his hip jacket off for half
      an hour. Then he picks up his horn and cues the band to stop and
      then start back up. After that he walks around with baby steps in
      circles with the trumpet to his lips, making sure that the floor can
      indeed see the bell for another half hour. Then he walks up to the
      organ, elbows it and glares at you for a half hour. Then when all of
      that's done, he goes to play his first trumpet notes, and it's a
      single fly fart after which the band wraps it up. When all of that's
      done if you go to the menu and highlight the pretentious, redundant,
      flashing silhouette and enter the running time of "He Loved Him
      Madly", then Miles calls you a motherfucker, and pretends to jump out
      of the TV screen and give you the Zen Stick.

      K.