Sunday: Tunewise vs Hybridity

  • djf@freeola.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      .

      SUN 18 JULY

      T U N E W I S E V S H Y B R I D I T Y

      DJs Mauro Campana, Dan Frampton, and guests, mix minimal downtempo
      electro house and middle eastern drum'n'bass.

      3pm to 8.30pm
      The Foundry
      86 Great Eastern Street
      London EC2A 3JL
      Old Street tube (Exit 3)

      (020) 7739 6900
      info@...
      http://www.foundry.tv

      F O R T H C O M I N G

      August:
      Wed 4th: Hybridity at Cafe 1001

      September
      Wed 1st: Hybridity at Cafe 1001
      Sun 5th: Djs all day at Cafe 1001 (Brick Lane Festival)
      Thur 9th: Hybridity at The Foundry

      For more info, or to be removed from our emailout list, contact:
      djf@...

      FREE local-rate dial-up - no monthly fees! Move over to Freeola for
      FREE unlimited web space, e-mail & domain hosting www.freeola.com