outreach: EU fall 2004 tour

  • Kim Cascone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      doing outreach now for October/November 2004...looking for performance,
      lecture, workshop opportunities in EU and the UK...please email me off list
      for more information
      kim@...
      thanks in advance!
      KIM

      k i m _ c a s c o n e
      a n e c h o i c
      kim@...
      current location: San Francisco
      iPod: assorted medieval music
      reading: 'The Golden Ratio' - Mario Livio
      'Genetic Algorithms' - David Goldberg
      watching: --
      weather: sunny, foggy, cool
      US cell: +1 415 215 5975
      EU mobile: +32 472 505 273

      'It was a complex mathematical shape,
      turned into some kind of melody.
      Waveforms. A slow, quiet pulse along the spectrum.'
      - Jeff Noon - 'Falling Out of Cars'