BREAK YOUR FACE noise festival FRIDAY OCTOBER 1ST. RED ROSE

  • hagshadow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      H I N O E U M A the M A L E D I C T I O N

      PROUDLY PRESENTS

      the

      FIRST TIME EVER IN UK !

      FRIDAY OCTOBER 1ST

      "BREAK YOUR FACE"

      :::::::

      "WE GOT NO BUSINESS BEING HERE...SO GO FUCK YOURSELF"

      SLOGUN (U.S.A.)

      GRUNT (FINLAND)

      CONTROL (U.S.A.)

      CLOAMA (FINLAND)

      SICKNESS (CANADA)

      SKM-ETR (U.S.A.)

      ::: PREPARE MIND, SPIRIT AND MAYBE EVEN BODY [ bring ear
      plugs! ] :::
      THE MUSIC WHICH SOME OF US LIVE AND DIE FOR :
      POWER ELECTRONIC
      INDUSTRIAL NOISE AND UNIMAGINABLE HARSH SONICS

      FOR THE ONE WHO MISSED THE MOST FRIENDLY PLACE IN LONDON HERE SOME
      GOOD NEWS :
      FINALLY RETURNING HOME - YES ! AT THE RED ROSE !!

      IF YOU HAVE BEEN AT HINOEUMA NOISE EVENTS

      YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT : ALWAYS A NEW AND REFRESHING EXPERIENCE !

      NO UNDER - 'AGE UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY PARENTS !!

      - HAGSHADOW RECORD STALL
      + + DJ'S : THE BEAR FACED BOY + Mr.Mr. SINISTER SINISTER +
      ANTIchildLEAGUE

      VENUE:RED ROSE 129 SEVEN SISTER ROAD [ FINSBURY PARK TUBE]

      ---

      From ; 8.00 PM to 2.00 AM
      ADV Ticket £ 8.00 or £ 10.00 at Door
      Tickets : PAY PAL OR VIA POST AT HAGSHADOW
      REMEMBER £1.00 POUND FEE IF YOU BUY VIA PAY PAL ! £9.00 POUNDS AND
      NOT 8.00 !!
      [check web page for pay pal purchase [[contact us for postal info]
      Buy ticket at Resurrection Record
      228 Camden High ST [Camden tube]

      info: hagshadow@...

      INFOLINE : 07940 079615