Call for Sound

  • Sonic Supper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      Call for Sound

      We are happy to announce that Sal Randolph, director
      of the Opsound open sound resource, will curate our
      upcoming edition. All music made available at Opsound:
      http://www.opsound.org/opsound.html by August 1, 2004
      will be considered for inclusion in Sonic Supper #6.
      Selected artists will receive a free year subscription
      and over 900 (and growing) eager listeners.

      Sonic Supper
      http://24.91.242.176/sonicsupper/index.html is a mail
      order subscription based CD compilation. Subscriptions
      are still only $1 per issue ($5 for a year) anywhere
      on earth.

      Contact: purrypants@...

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail