FCC Big Business Ownership Overturned!!!!!!!!!

  • Matthew Saint-Germaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 11:45 AM
      On June 24, a federal court roundly rejected the FCC's controversial
      media ownership rules (details) — rules favoring Big Media and
      written with almost no public input. But the rules aren't dead —
      they've been sent back to the FCC for revision. Let's make sure they
      listen to the people before they rewrite them.

      Sign this petition demanding a public hearing in your state. If we
      get 500,000 signatures, the FCC and Chairman Powell will have no
      choice but to hear our message: media should serve the public
      interest — not Big Media's bottom line.

      Members of the FCC have recently taken part in public hearings in
      selected cities across the country. These hearings have provided a
      critical forum for average citizens to talk back to the FCC and the
      media in their communities.

      Now is your chance to be part of the debate — demand a hearing in
      your state.

      http://www.freepress.net/rules/