Metal Urbain

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2004
      I see that the latest, RHCP covered + cd-ed Mojo has a feature on
      FRench Punk that mentions a 2cd Metal Urbain set called Chefs Oeuvres.
      Is this a mistake?
      I know there is a 1cd compi called Anarchy In Paris that has most of
      their recorded work on it and is available here
      http://www.tonevendor.com/item/11268

      is there an even more complete set or did Mojo forgert to fact check?
      (That above mentioned RHCP compiled cd is pretty good by the way)
      Stevo
      Np Monkees DEfinitive Going Down
    • pascal bérest
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2004
        this compilation was released last december and it's the complete
        recordings by the band. all the tracks recorded from 1976 to 1987 are
        on the compilation, with demos, different mixes, etc, etc.
        the other compilation was released last january.

        you can find more info or buy them on http://www.amazon.fr

        cheers,
        pascal

        Le 25 juin 2004, à 19:44, Stevo a écrit :

        > I see that the latest, RHCP covered + cd-ed Mojo has a feature on
        > FRench Punk that mentions a 2cd Metal Urbain set called Chefs Oeuvres.
        > Is this a mistake?
        > I know there is a 1cd compi called Anarchy In Paris that has most of
        > their recorded work on it and is available here
        > http://www.tonevendor.com/item/11268
        >
        > is there an even more complete set or did Mojo forgert to fact check?
        > (That above mentioned RHCP compiled cd is pretty good by the way)
        > Stevo
        > Np Monkees DEfinitive Going Down

        http://www.magnetophone.com
      • Stevo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2004
          --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, pascal bérest <pascal.berest@f...>
          wrote:
          > this compilation was released last december and it's the complete
          > recordings by the band. all the tracks recorded from 1976 to 1987
          are
          > on the compilation, with demos, different mixes, etc, etc.
          > the other compilation was released last january.
          >
          > you can find more info or buy them on http://www.amazon.fr
          >

          > cheers,
          > pascal

          I've already bought the Anarchy in paris set. Does it mis much that's
          on the other compi?
          Stevo
          Np Von LMo Leave Your Body