John Coltrane Documentary Wednesday night

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2004
      just remembered. For Uk viewers. There's an hour long Documentary on
      John Coltrane on BBC1 on wednesday night at 10.35pm.
      I could really do with a videotape copy of the thing cos I don't get
      it over here. I saw it in the guardian on Friday and can't find
      anybody who'll be able to do me a copy.
      stevo
      Np capt Beefheart Lo Yoyo stuff