Kraftwerk Reissues?

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
      I didn't know the upcoming Kraftwerk reissues were out yet but the
      people at Play.com http://tinyurl.com/3h37t
      are offering 1,2 and Ralf And Florian for sale.
      Are these the new versions or is that premature?
      i haven't looked up Kraftwerk on the site before but I have had the
      site reccommended.
      Stevo
      np Dead Flowers Smell The Fragrance Third Eye States
    • Bruce Tennant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
        > Subject: [thewire] Kraftwerk Reissues?
        >

        > I didn't know the upcoming Kraftwerk reissues were out yet but the
        > people at Play.com http://tinyurl.com/3h37t
        > are offering 1,2 and Ralf And Florian for sale.
        > Are these the new versions or is that premature?
        > i haven't looked up Kraftwerk on the site before but I have had the
        > site reccommended.

        As far as I know, the reissues only go back to Autobahn, and they are still
        delayed; amazon.com shows their release dates as "January 1, 2010" (yeah, two
        thousand *ten*) which really means that they have no idea.

        Kraftwerk.com has small images of the new covers (some completely different). On
        the homepage click the image and wait for the popup to load, then click either
        arrow to "info", click the word and wait for the next popup to load, scroll to
        "catalogue" and click the image to the word's left.

        As for play.com, they're offering pretty good prices on the early stuff. Now if
        I only had 27 spare pounds (besides my gut, that is)....

        Bruce Tennant