Day 1 of the East River Music Project, NYC

  • Petite
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2004
      Day 1 coverage of the East River Music Project is now online.
      Altogether the event was a success with awesome performances by
      Blood on the Wall, Measles Mumps Rubella, Aa (big A little a), White
      Magic, and Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings. Check out our write-up
      along with tons of pictures and brief interviews:

      http://www.petitemort.org

      For those not in New York City we will also be covering the next two
      ERMP shows. So check back after Day2- June 26th, for more coverage
      (Cat Power, Double Leopards, 2/5 BZ, Valley Of Ashes, and DJ Brian
      Turner)

      Best,
      by petiteProxy