Baghiri,Carty,Johnson,Lane,Obmana,Ohms,Silvercord now shipping!

  • Brannan Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2004
      Now officially released and ready to ship to your mail box!

      DISTANT FRIENDS (A Compilation Of Collaborations)
      Brannan Lane with Amir Baghiri, Robert Carty, Biff Johnson, Vidna
      Obmana, Zero Ohms, & Silvercord
      (All tracks are previously unreleased.)

      Fresh ambient served chilled. We ship world wide.
      Secure online orders. Open 24 hours a day.
      http://www.brannanlane.com (artist site)

      Also available at Backroads Music http://www.backroadsmusic.com
      Order by phone toll free in US. 1-800-767-4748

      (Please check with the other artists (listed above) as they too may
      have copies for sale.)