Re: [thewire] can the wire drop the arthur russell thing already?

  • Дмитрий Ухов
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 11, 2004
      Certainly, the Wire would note the death of Steve Lacy (and,may be, Robert
      Quione and Elvin Jones), bit how about John la Porta?
      A Russian poet wrote:
      We respect our dead the much
      that I'd also better lay down and die
      dmitry
    • Juan Manuel Freire
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 15, 2004
        Hi fellas,

        I'll be in London from saturday to wednesday... Any
        reccomendation in terms of gigs and clubs? I've
        already bought tickets for Nina Nastasia and Bright
        Eyes' concerts.

        Thanks a lot
        Juan M

        Yahoo! lanza su nueva tecnología de búsquedas
        ¿te atreves a comparar?
        http://busquedas.yahoo.es