label news = doneda + wright + nakatani

  • soseditions
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      it gives me great pleasure to announce the first release of the
      new label 'substance over surface editions' - SoSEDITIONS - an
      offering of recent live and studio recordings by the improvising
      trio of michel doneda, jack wright, and tatsuya nakatani.

      the recording is accompanied by a poem by renowned poet
      jerome rothenberg.

      the new cd, entitled 'from between,' is printed in an edition of
      1000. the cover and insert are letterpressed on 100 per cent
      recycled paper.

      please visit our website under construction at
      www.soseditions.com, and please direct all inquires to
      sosnyc@....

      thank you very much for your interest.
      best,