[OT] music community in southampton uk for a newcomer?

  • Kath O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      hey everyone, I'm about to relocate to southampton, uk (from brisbane/sydney
      australia). I was wondering if anyone knows what the electronic music
      community is like there? is there one? any particular
      places/venues/festivals/suburbs/cafes I should check out? I need to work out
      where I'm going to live so it would be good to be close to these sorts of
      things. I like all styles of electronic music - enjoy sound art/experimental
      gigs as well and watching live electronic/laptop performances. am looking
      forward to being closer to lots of the music/arts festivals in UK/europe.
      any suggestions/urls to check out welcome!

      cheers
      Kath

      ::: http://www.AliaK.com :::
      ::: briz:b:e:a:t:s internet radio @ www.pulseradio.net :::
      ::: [filter] listings : electronic music:arts:projects:news:events :::