DNA reissue

  • Perfect Sound Forever
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2004
      My apologies if this information already made the rounds here but I just
      thought I'd mention this reissue I helped to produce. Hope you get to hear
      it and enjoy it. It's available here in NYC at Other Music, Kim's and
      Downtown Music. Forced Exposure will be ready to sell it through their
      site too: <http://www.forcedexposure.com/artists/dna.html>

      Best,
      Jason