  • menschenfiend
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Apop records in accordance with Menschenfeind Productions is now
      open for business. The former location prohibited growth and
      expansion. Along with a change of address the new store also has a
      new name, Apop Records. Menschenfeind Produstions will still operate
      as a label, but will remain a separate entity from Apop Records.
      Apop carries a wide variety of indy titles, not limiting itself to
      any particular genres. In the store you will find
      Noise,Psych,Bubblegum,Metal,Electro,Experimental,Power Electronics,
      Industrial, Idm,Synth Pop, etc,etc,etc.

      In addition to stocking titles from the larger indy distributors,
      We are looking to work with independent labels and
      artists, that may not be represented by such distributors.

      If you can deal with 30-90 day terms we will work with you on
      getting your titles in the store. If the item doesn't sell in the
      allocated time period we will either pay you what is owed, or mail
      the merchandise back to you at our expense. All items in the store
      will also soon be available at apoprecords.com

      A quick note on what we aren't interested in. If your band thinks
      radiohead is really innovative, and are trying to appeal to a
      similar market, chances are that it wont go over that well in Apop.
      Middle of the Road rock(indy) also is of little interest. We're a
      store that generally carries what chain stores, and for that matter
      most indy stores don't.

      If you have any question let us know.

      --Dustin

      Apop Records