This Moment In Black History/Fatal Flying Guiloteens Tour HELP

  • Daniel DiMaggio
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2004
      Hey everybody,

      If you can offer any help with the situation below, contact info@... . Thanks!

      05-05-2004
      Yet again we have been called upon to save a crucial tour from certain death.

      We have the new Version City band THIS MOMENT IN BLACK HISTORY going out on the road w/ the FATAL FLYING GUILLOTEENS beginning next Friday the 14th of May. The booking agents we had hired have been relieved of their duties, and now it's up to me and the bands to get this show on the road.

      Both bands are fantastic live loud frantic rock and roll music, with a pedigree going back pretty deep. TMIBH feature the Bassholes drummer and several younger punk/rock notables (ex-Neon King Kong and Chargers Street Gang). Their debut LP/CD "Midwesterncuttalistick" is released on Version City on May 11th. The Guilloteens are from Houston, TX and have been around for over 5 years, and have released a handful of singles and two LPs on Estrus. The two bands have a split EP coming out on GSL this year.

      We have a capable publicist, radio promotion from Fanatic, and beautiful 6-color silkscreened posters to commemorate the tour. You are promised a ridiculous and liberating live rock experience by these two bands.

      What you see below is the current routing -- many dates need to be filled by any means necessary. Your assistance in this area is crucial.

      Please get in touch at info@... if you want to book a show, have leads, or can offer support or routing advice otherwise.

      THIS MOMENT IN BLACK HISTORY TOUR DATES
      All shows with THE FATAL FLYING GUILLOTEENS

      5/14 Chicago, IL @ Fireside Bowl (w/ New Black)
      5/15 Pittsburgh, PA @ Garfield Artworks (w/ The Sick Lipstick)
      5/16 Cleveland, OH @ the Grog Shop (w/ The Locust)
      5/17 nothing (upstate NY/montreal/northern PA)
      5/18 nothing (providence/boston/new england)
      5/19 Boston, MA @ Midway Cafe
      5/20 New York, NY @ Lit Lounge (w/ QATSI, Earl Greyhound)
      5/21 Brooklyn, NY @ Tommy's Tavern (w/ The Means)
      5/22 Jersey City, NY early TMIBH and FFGs record for Terre T at WFMU
      5/22 late - nothing (philly/NJ/DC/delaware/eastern PA)
      5/23 nothing (DC/Baltimore/Richmond)
      5/24 Asheville, NC @ Vincent's Ear
      5/25 Atlanta, GA @ Echo Lounge
      5/26 Athens, GA @ Tasty World
      5/27 Nashville, TN @ Springwater
      5/28 nothing (Memphis?)
      5/29 Oklahoma City, OK @ Conservatory
      5/30 nothing (texas?)
      5/31 Austin, TX @ Emo's (w/ Camp X-Ray)
      6/01 nothing (El Paso?)
      6/02 nothing (new mexico)
      6/03 nothing (Arizona)
      6/04 San Diego, CA @ Honey Bee Hive
      6/05 nothing (another LA show?)
      6/06 Los Angeles, CA @ the Smell (w/ Starvations, Year Future)
      6/07 nothing (Oakland?)
      6/08 San Francisco, CA @ Hemlock Tavern
      6/09 Portland, OR @ Twilight Cafe (w/ Oxford Collapse)
      6/10 nothing (Seattle/Olympia)
      6/11 Vancouver, BC @ Brickyard
      6/12 nothing (Seattle/Olympia)
      6/13 nothing (Seattle/Olympia/Bellingham)
      6/14 nothing (Boise)
      6/15 nothing (Salt Lake City)
      6/16 nothing (Vegas?)
      6/17 Denver, CO @ Larimer Lounge
      6/18 nothing (someplace in between Denver and Ohio)
      6/19 Bowling Green, OH @ some festival
      6/20 nothing
      6/21 nothing
    • carlos torres
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2004
        While I cant promise it yet, if its a possibility, would you like a date in
        San Luis Obispo, CA on the 7th? Its right in between LA and SF.

        -carlos